Answered By: Togu Oppusunggu Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 44
Here are a few things you can check on:
- Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
- Make sure that any needed plugins or apps are enabled in your browser.
- Check to see that your Adobe PDF Reader is up to date.
- When using mobile devices to read electronic books, make sure you have the Bluefire Reader app installed and running. See also: http://support.ebrary.com/kb/download-device-nr/
- Mobile devices are prone to losing internet connection or slowing down, so a non-working link could be a temporary problem. Try again in a few minutes.
If none of the above suggestions solves the problem, please contact us at email@example.com with some specifics about what you encountered, and we will try to figure out and resolve other issues that may be causing the problem.