Answered By: Christian Loor Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 72
Instructors may order textbooks for their classes via Canvas. Books will be stocked at Barnes & Noble's Union Square location.
- Log into Canvas via MyNewSchool
- Click on “Courses” icon in left hand column
- Click on “Course Reserves” in the new column
- Click on “My Courses”
- Click on “Course Home” under the “Current Courses” heading
- Click on “Order Items” under the “Bookstore Order” heading
- Fill out the fields, including Title, Author, and ISBN
- Check off whether the item is Required or Recommended
- Check off any additional courses where the textbook(s) is also required
- Click “Submit”
Complete and submit the form for each book title. Barnes & Noble will order as many copies as there are students in your class. View our tutorial for more assistance.