Answered By: Nicole LaMoreaux Last Updated: Dec 09, 2018 Views: 28
Answered By: Nicole LaMoreaux
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2018 Views: 28
Please note that Material ConneXion now requires our patrons to create a personal account using their New School email address in order to gain full access to the resource. Please follow the instructions below in order to create an account.
1) Login through my.newschool.edu and access the Libraries' website through the Apps Locker.
2) Once on the Libraries' website, click on the 'Browse Databases' button located to the right side of the homepage.
3) This will direct you to the Database A-Z page, click on M and then scroll down until you get to Material ConneXion.
4) Click on the Material ConneXion link and once on the database page, look to the right side of the page. Here you will find the link that says 'Log In'.
5) Once you click the 'Log In' link, you will find the option to create a personal account. Please use your New School email address.
6) Once you have created your account they will confirm this with you via email.
7) Moving forward, click on the 'Log In' button and log into the database to gain full access to the materials provided.