Answered By: Allen Jones Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 Views: 82
Answered By: Allen Jones
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 Views: 82
- Click on the "Request" button next to the item in BobCat and enter your NetID and password.
- (You may need to click on the Request button again after logging in.)
- For offsite items, you will be given two options:
- For checked-out items, you can request from the current borrower. The current borrower will be asked to return the item within 2 weeks.
- You will receive a notice in your New School e-mail when physical items are ready to be picked up (usually 2-5 business days). Items are held at the library Information Desk and must be picked up within 10 days.
- Scanned articles and book chapters will be emailed to your New School email account (usually 2-5 business days).
Please consult library staff if you have difficulties accessing these services.