Answered By: Allen Jones Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 71
Answered By: Allen Jones
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 71
- Sign into MyNewSchool, click on "Library Services." This will take you to The New School Library website and you will be able to access the databases.
- Click on "Databases" in the menu to the left of the search bar.
- Click on "Browse Subjects" in the top right corner above the search bar. This will take you to a screen that lists "Databases by Subjects."
- Select a subject that is suitable to your research needs. Once you have selected a subject, a new screen will display a search bar and a list of databases.
- There is a description next to each database if you click on the "i" button.
You can also consult one of our Research Guides or contact a librarian for specific recommendations.