Answered By: Allen Jones Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 Views: 19
Answered By: Allen Jones
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 Views: 19
- Sign into MyNewSchool, click on "Library Services." This will take you to The New School Library website and you will be able to access the databases.
- Click on "Databases" in the menu to the left of the search bar.
- Click on "Browse Subjects" in the top right corner above the search bar. This will take you to a screen that lists "Databases by Subjects."
- Select a subject that is suitable to your research needs. Once you have selected a subject, a new screen will display a search bar and a list of databases.
- Check up to 10 databases at one time to search through multiple databases.