Answered By: Allen Jones Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 22
Answered By: Allen Jones
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 22
- Sign into MyNewSchool, click on "Libraries" in the Apps locker.
- On the library website, click on "Databases".
- Click on "Browse Subjects" button.
- Select a subject that is suitable to your research needs. For interdisciplinary research, select "General Research".
- Once you have selected a subject, check up to 10 databases to be searched simultaneously.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.