Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018 Views: 955
Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018 Views: 955
To contact us about your library account, you can:
- Ask Us via email, chat, text message, or phone.
- Stop by any of our New School library locations and speak to someone at the information desk.
You can also view your library account information -- including loans, fines, and holds -- online. On the library website, click on "Renew Items" and log in with your NetID and password.
- There is information about loan periods and fines on the library website.
- Fines may be paid for by cash, check, or credit card.
- In the case of lost materials, patrons will be charged for the full replacement price plus a processing fee.
- Please note that the libraries do not keep a record of materials that patrons have borrowed and returned before they are due. Refworks can be used to track your borrowing history.