Answered By: Allen Jones
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015     Views: 106

New School degree and credit-seeking students, faculty members and employees may use their print credit for printing in the library. (Problems with your account should be directed to Academic Technology at 212-229-5300 x4357 or

Limited printing is available in the library for those without a New School print account. See Circulation Staff for help.