Answered By: Kira Appel
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017     Views: 60

Yes, you and the faculty member need to complete the Proxy Borrower form found on the library's web page under "Access and Borrowing" (red menu item on the right) or at  Bring the completed and signed form to a New School Library circulation desk (see Hours and Locations) and a proxy borrower's card will be made.