Answered By: Kira Appel Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018 Views: 97
Answered By: Kira Appel
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018 Views: 97
- Launch searches from our library website. Enter title, author, or subject keywords in the search box under "Books & More." In addition to books, audio, video, scores, and archival items, the catalog also mines results from within dozens of our library databases!
- Refine search results using the limiters on the left side of the page, e.g., refine by specific formats under "Resource Type."
- The "Online Access" and "Physical Copies" sections of a record display which items are immediately available at The New School and Consortium.
- When you select "Physical Item Request" under "More Access Options," your request goes to E-ZBorrow (delivery in 3-5 business days to The New School library location of your choice). If the item cannot be filled by E-ZBorrow, a librarian will be in touch about additional access options.
- The catalog offers both simple search and advanced search. Advanced search allows for searching within specific fields and for the use of Boolean operators.
- The library catalog supports truncation (recycl*) and phrase searching ("New York Police Department").
- View our "NEW!" video tutorials like, "How to Access Interlibrary Loan."
- Ask Us--chat, call, text, email--if you need help finding something!