Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub Last Updated: Jul 01, 2019 Views: 23
To access these resources:
1. Visit the New School Libraries website at https://library.newschool.edu/ and click on "Browse Databases."
2. Click on the letter "S."
3. Click on the S&P product that you would like to access.
4. The first time you visit either resource, you'll be asked to to create an account.
- For S&P Capital IQ, click on "New User?"
- For S&P Market Intelligence, click on "New User Sign Up."
Use your New School email address to create your account.
5. The next time you visit either resource, log in with the username and password you created. If you created a username/password in one platform, you'll be able to reuse your account info in the other platform.