Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub Last Updated: Sep 28, 2020 Views: 75
Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2020 Views: 75
The New School Libraries are offering pickup by appointment of circulating books in our onsite and offsite collections while the library is physically closed due to the Covid-19 disruption.
- Search for the book in the library catalog (Books & More) on the library website.
- Login to the library catalog using your NetID and password, the same credentials you use to sign into MyNewSchool.
- Click on and expand the New School item listing to view the "Pick Up Item" button.
- Click on "Pick Up Item", then "Send Request."
- You will receive an email with a link to schedule an appointment for pickup. You will have 10 days to pick up the book.
- Please carefully read the email you receive, and complete the health screening form. If you don't have a New School ID card, please visit the Newcard website.
More questions? Please chat and Ask Us!