Answered By: Nicole LaMoreaux (Libraries) Last Updated: Jun 30, 2021 Views: 4
To find a book chapter, use the library's 'Books & More' search engine and enter the book title, not the chapter title.
1. Identify the book title in the citation - it's usually italicized or underlined. The chapter title is usually in "quotation marks."
2. On the advanced search page of 'Books & More', select "Title" and enter the book title. You can also add the last name of the editor of the book as a separate search term.
3. Click on the title of the book in the list of search results.
4. Access the online or print version of the book.
5. Use the table of contents or page numbers provided to find the book chapter.