Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub (Libraries) Last Updated: Mar 01, 2022 Views: 60
The New York Times articles can be accessed through ProQuest, a library database.
To view articles from today's paper:
- From the library website, click on the "Browse Databases" button
- Click on "ProQuest All Subscribed Content" in the right hand column under "Popular Databases"
- In ProQuest, click on "Publications" at the top of the page and type in: New York Times
- Scroll down to the entry New York Times, Late Edition (East Coast); New York, N.Y.
It is also possible to search or browse The New York Times archives via the steps below.
- From the library website, click on the Browse Databases button
- Search for New York Times in the search bar on the right side of the page
- Select any of the 3 New York Times databases:
- New York Times Current (1980-Current) - text only
- New York Times Historical (1851-2017) - black and white digitized microfilm
- New York Times Recent (2008-3 months ago) - color PDFs, includes The New York Times Magazine
At this time, The New School Libraries does not subscribe to the nytimes.com website.