Answered By: Kira Appel (Libraries) Last Updated: Mar 29, 2022 Views: 474
Answered By: Kira Appel (Libraries)
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2022 Views: 474
Go to NYU’s Daily COVID-19 Screener for Campus Access webpage and download their mobile app for iOS or Android (or use the web version).
Before all visits:
- Fill in NYU’s mobile form on the app (select 'Student' or 'Faculty/Employee') using your ‘@newschool.edu’ email address.
- The NYU app will be green if your TNS status is green.
- If you have a red screen in The New School SHS Portal and you think this is in error, please contact email@example.com or Google Chat 'TNS Care Specialists' with questions.
- If you are green for TNS but red in the NYU Daily Screener, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap in through the gates using your New School ID at the Bobst Library building entrance.
- You must have a red version of our NewCard. If you have an old orange and gray card or other questions about your card, email New School Card Services: email@example.com.
- If you were "newly green" in our system and the next day are having issues swiping in through the Bobst Library security gates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.