Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub (Libraries) Last Updated: Jun 16, 2020 Views: 503
Please note that all checked-out materials, including E-ZBorrow books, do not need to be returned and will not incur late fees. For updates on access to The New School libraries, including how and when to return books, please visit our Covid-19 Updates and Resources Guide.
There is no need to renew materials, but you may do so by following these instructions. (Youtube video tutorial).
- From the library website, click on "Renew Items."
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Click on your name located in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the "My Account" link.
- You can either "Renew all" or select the "Loan" tab and renew selected items.
- You can renew twice online.
Renewing will extend the due date to for another loan period from the day the item was renewed. Most materials other than books cannot be renewed. Also, E-ZBorrow books cannot be renewed.