Answered By: Jennifer Yao Weinraub (Libraries) Last Updated: Aug 12, 2020 Views: 1052
- Use this link to access RefWorks,
- Create an account with your New School email address.
- The next time you use RefWorks, sign in with your email address and password that you created.
- You can bookmark https://login.libproxy.newschool.edu/login?url=https://refworks.proquest.com so that you can easily access RefWorks in the future.
The link to RefWorks can also be found in the library catalog:
- Go to the library website at library.newschool.edu. (If you're off campus, sign into My New School and click on the "Libraries" link in the Apps Locker.)
- Click on the 'Browse Databases' box within the 'Books & More' box.
- Once you're on this new page, click on R and then scroll down until you get to RefWorks.
- Click on the database title to access the database. View our YouTube tutorial on creating an account in RefWorks and importing references from the old platform.
RefWorks is integrated with the library catalog, as well as most of our library databases, so that you can push citations for books and articles into RefWorks when you are signed into your RefWorks account.